Presentation Guidelines/Speaker PowerPoint
This page is intended to provide updates to potential presenters as well as provide approved presenters with additional tools to help make their presentation preparation and submission as simple as possible.
You must be logged-in to HEUG online to submit a proposal. If your Institution is a HEUG Member (Institutional or Subscriber, and you do not have a HEUG ID, please click on the request login button at the top right corner of this page to get one. If you are not a HEUG Member, please see below to download a membership application. To learn more about HEUG Membership, please visit our Membership area.
Membership Application: If you are using Oracle applications and are from a higher education institution, please complete the new member institution profile survey, and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We offer two levels of membership and more information will be provided once your group profile is established.
Prospective Member Application: If you are considering or are in the process of a signing a contract with Oracle, we invite you to submit a prospective member application.
We will be accepting proposals in the following areas:
- Campus Solution (Student Information Systems, SIS)
- ERP (Financials, HRMS, Purchasing)
- Business Intelligence ( Analytics , OSSM ) and CRM.
- Technical aspects ( People Tools, Upgrades, Security)
Submissions has closed
Guidelines for Presentations
- The primary presenter must be a regular member of the Higher Education User Group
- ONLY THE PRIMARY PRESENTER is eligible for a complimentary registration if the session is accepted.
- The presentation must tell a story relevant to the member's experiences with Oracle.
- If you are submitting a presentation, please do not register for the conference until the agenda is completed and the status of your submission has been confirmed as approved.
- Vendor staff may be included as co-presenters in a supporting role (e.g. here is our story which included vendor "x", and now our vendor partner will describe how they helped us accomplish our objectives...). All vendor staff must be from a company sponsoring or exhibiting at the Latin America HEUG Conference 2015. Please visit the Exhibitor Section for complete guidelines for vendor participation.
- Vendors must not include sales type references of any type (e.g. our product compares well with brand x and in fact we can offer all of you in higher education a great discount because you came to this session today).
- Meeting Rooms - All meeting rooms are equipped with LCD projector, screen, and wireless Internet access. Presenters must bring their own laptop and any adaptors if applicable. VGA-Connectors will be provided in each room, however if you need a different converter (ie. HDMI, DVI, Apple, etc), please bring with you.
Presentation Rooms– All meeting rooms are equipped with LCD projector, screen and lectern with wired lapel microphone. Presenters must bring their own laptop. Please note Internet access will not be provided by default. If your proposed session requires Internet access, please indicate this in your proposal.
PowerPoint Template – The Latin America HEUG Conference Power Point Template. Speakers may use this to build their presentation slides.
What Happens Next
- You will receive notification of your submission results via email by 27 April.
- If successful, you will be required to confirm your acceptance of the invitation, confirm the name of all presenters and register the presenters to attend the congress.
- Further instructions on presentation requirements will be provided in the notification letter and in additional correspondence.
Jose Carlos Flore Molina - Program Chair – email@example.com