This page is intended to provide updates to potential presenters as well as provide approved presenters with additional tools to help make their presentation preparation and submission as simple as possible.
You must be logged-in to HEUG online to submit a proposal. If your Institution is a HEUG Member (Institutional or Subscriber, and you do not have a HEUG ID, please click on the request login button at the top right corner of this page to get one. If you are not a HEUG Member, please see below to download a membership application. To learn more about HEUG Membership, please visit our Membership area.
Membership Application: If you are using Oracle applications and are from a higher education institution, please complete the new member institution profile survey, and return it to email@example.com. We offer two levels of membership and more information will be provided once your group profile is established.
Prospective Member Application: If you are considering or are in the process of a signing a contract with Oracle, we invite you to submit a prospective member application.Submit a Proposal
Guidelines for Presentations
- The primary presenter must be a regular member of the Higher Education User Group.
- The presentation must tell a story relevant to the member's experiences with Oracle.
- Please do not register for the conference until you have been notified of your session submission status.
- Proposals will be judged on the combination of topic and presenter. If either of these change we reserve the right to decline the presentation.
- Vendor staff may be included as co-presenters in a supporting role (e.g. here is our story which included vendor "x", and now our vendor partner will describe how they helped us accomplish our objectives.
- Vendors must not include sales type references of any type (e.g. our product compares well with brand x and in fact we can offer all of you in higher education a great discount because you came to this session today).
Presentation Rooms– All meeting rooms are equipped with LCD projector, screen and lectern with wired lapel microphone. Presenters must bring their own laptop. Please note Internet access will not be provided by default. If your proposed session requires Internet access, please indicate this in your proposal.
PowerPoint Template – Please click here to download.